- Landscaping needs– We do many large and small jobs including retaining walls, edging, walk ways, irrigation, small tree & shrub pruning and removal, new or refreshed rock and mulch, sod installation, planting annuals and perennials, and much more. Our specialty is finding low cost and low maintenance ways to make your yard look fantastic.
- Double Pass Aeration is the best way to promote a healthy lawn. This is accomplished by overlapping lanes 50% on each pass in order to obtain 100% more plugs than a typical aeration. This is best done twice a year in March/April/May, and September/October. Cost for 1 time aeration is $50.
- Fertilization– We use a high grade slow release fertilizer in order to promote growth and create a healthy lawn. This can be done ala carte, and we often lay down fertilizer for customers while we are on location doing sprinkler work and/or an aeration. Fertilization is recommend 4 times/year around Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Halloween. We also have a totally organic fertilizer option. We use a great product called Biosol fertilizer that helps with all kinds of lawn health issues. Because of the large amount and sustainably of Biosol it only needs to be applied twice a year. Check it out at http://wefixdirt.com Cost for 1 time fertilization is $45 standard fertilizer and $90 for organic fertilizer.
- Sprinkler Startups – Turning water on, activating the system, checking for leaks, adjusting heads and setting the timer. Cost is $65.
- Sprinkler Winterization/blowout – We shut off the water, blow out the lines outside as well as the line to the shutoff, turn off the clock and leave you with peace of mind for the winter. Cost is $65.